- NVL Football’s New Home: ‘The Zone’
- Sep 12, 2015 12:17 pm
- Thanks to everyone for all the kind words after Kyle and Remmy announced their decision to close down the NVL Football Blog. We won’t have any new...more »
- The NVL Football Blog’s Farewell
- Aug 4, 2015 2:04 pm
- The Naugatuck Valley League Football Blog’s great run is coming to an end. It’s no secret that things have tapered off around these parts in recent...more »
SPB’s High School Football
- Brookfield holds off New Fairfield to win second straight state championship
- Dec 12, 2015 3:10 pm
- Brookfield captured its second straight state championship by posting a 21-14 victory over New Fairfield in the Class M title game and getting the...more »
- Live updates: Championship Saturday
- Dec 11, 2015 9:33 pm
- Get live updates from reporters and fans at the games. CLASS M No. 2 New Fairfield (11-1) vs. No. 5 Brookfield (10-2) at West Haven High School,...more »
- Ansonia Football Banquet
- Jan 11, 2016 8:53 am
The Ansonia Football Banquet will be held on Monday, Jan 18th - 6:30 PM -at the Holy Rosary in Ansonia!
Tickets are $7, and can be purchased in the...more »
- Enjoy Jersey Mikes Subs on Sundays, Help Ansonia Football!
- Sep 11, 2015 11:12 am
- ALS clinic in New Britain primary beneficiary for 2016 Travelers Championship
- Feb 11, 2016 7:02 pm
- The ALS Clinic at the Hospital for Special Care in New Britain will be the primary beneficiary for the 2016 Travelers Championship Aug. 4-7 at TPC...more »
- Henry, Zanini inducted into CSGA Hall of Fame
- Dec 3, 2015 9:34 pm
- Stewart Milne/Associated Press photomore »
PGA Tour golfer J.J. Henry (above) and former Connecticut State Golf Association president Richard Zanini were...
Register High School Sports
- Questions answered on Super Tuesday Part I
- Sep 17, 2013 11:32 pm
We had questions about which soccer teams could rise in the SCC. Here are some of those answers:
Can anyone beat Fairfield Prep? Answer: Yes. Shelton...more »
by Press Release | Jun 9, 2015 10:14 am | Comments (0)
Below are results from Ansonia Soccer Club matches played June 7, courtesy of Arturo Solis, head referee.
by Sean O'Rourke | Manager, Ansonia U12 Girls Travel Soccer | Jun 9, 2015 10:08 am | Comments (0)
The goal for the Ansonia Travel U12 girls soccer team’s spring season was set at their postseason banquet last fall.
The goal? Simple — win the Travel A Division title in the South Central District.
Well, it wasn’t really simple.
by Press Release | Jun 2, 2015 9:49 am | Comments (0)
Below are results from Ansonia Soccer Club matches played May 31, courtesy of Arturo Solis, head referee.
by John Niski | Director Of Athletics, Shelton Public Schools | Jun 2, 2015 9:15 am | Comments (0)
I am proud to announce the Shelton High School Spring SCC Scholar Athletes for Spring 2014-2015 — Austin Kothary and Regina Weissenberg.
by Press Release | May 26, 2015 8:37 am | Comments (0)
Below are results from Ansonia Soccer Club matches played May 24, courtesy of Arturo Solis, head referee.
by Press Release | May 18, 2015 11:22 am | Comments (0)
Below are results from Ansonia Soccer Club matches played May 17, courtesy of Arturo Solis, head referee.
by STAFF | May 13, 2015 12:58 pm | Comments (0)
Below are results from Ansonia Soccer Club matches played May 10, courtesy of Arturo Solis, head referee.
by STAFF | May 4, 2015 1:37 pm | Comments (0)
Below are results from Ansonia Soccer Club matches played May 3, courtesy of Arturo Solis, head referee.
by Jodie Mozdzer Gil | Apr 13, 2015 8:11 pm | Comments (2)
If Derby gets state money to bring the high school athletic complex into compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, major changes could be in store for the Chatfield Street fields.
As city officials consider the 7-acre parcel, they are seeking public input about which fields should stay and which fields should be moved.
The Derby High School baseball field seems to be the tough piece of the puzzle to figure out.
by Press Release | Jan 14, 2015 3:55 pm | Comments (0)
On Jan. 23 at Thomas McQueeney Gymnasium, Ansonia High School will honor the 1994-1995 AHS Class L Boys Basketball State Championship team at halftime.
The game starts at 6 p.m. against Crosby High.