Ansonia Parking Ban In Effect Until Wednesday
by City of Ansonia | Mar 14, 2017 4:54 pm
Posted to: Ansonia, News by You
This is Mayor Cassetti with a Code Red alert from the City of Ansonia.
Road crews have begun clearing roadways and this will continue throughout the night. Residents are encouraged to limit their driving on city roads to allow for emergency vehicles and road crews to perform their functions.
- The statewide travel ban will be lifted at 5 p.m.
- There is a current parking ban on all city streets until 9 a.m. on Wednesday. Residents are reminded that no vehicle may be parked on a city street during this time. All public and school parking lots are open for parking.
- As a reminder, if the use of a generator is needed, please be sure to have it properly ventilated outside of your residence.
- All exterior vents for furnaces and dryers should be cleared of snow to prevent carbon monoxide buildup.
- All schools will be closed on Wednesday.
- All city buildings will open at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
The City of Ansonia will send out further announcements as needed.
NOTE:: The city also said on Facebook that trash and recycling pickup would resume Wednesday.