Voters in Derby, Seymour and Shelton cast ballots Tuesday as to whether to borrow money to make road repairs.
Derby residents approved a $3.7 million road bond question 1,932 to 1,082, according to unofficial results.
Seymour residents approved a $5.6 million road bond 3,359 to 1,604, according to unofficial results.
First Selectman Kurt Miller’s reaction was concise: “Very happy.”
Shelton residents approved a $5 million road bond question by a vote of 10,497 to 2,314, according to unofficial results.
Results weren’t available as of 12:10 a.m. Wednesday.
In Derby, the following roads will be repaired:
- Benanto Drive (approximately 914 linear feet)
- Bluff Street (approximately 500 linear feet)
- Derby Milford Road (approximately 1,347 linear feet)
- East Hawkins Street (approximately 221 linear feet)
- Eighth Street (approximately 1,022 linear feet)
- Emmett Avenue (approximately 3,490 linear feet)
- Evelyn Road (approximately 458 linear feet)
- Mountain Street (approximately 950 linear feet)
- Mt. Pleasant Street (approximately 2,500 linear feet)
- Pleasant View Road (approximately 2,170 linear feet)
- Seventh Street (approximately 528 linear feet)
- Yocher Lane (approximately 250 linear feet)